RhPAP, Alberta’s Rural Health Professions Action Plan is one of Canada’s more comprehensive NPO programs for the education, attraction and retention of health services providers to work in rural Alberta. We intend to hire a Clinical Educator to coordinate our CME and PD programming.
RhPAP is looking for a leader to pilot the development and expansion of our Continuing Medical Education / Professional Development programs for rural physicians and allied health professionals. We are actively looking for a talented, outgoing person to take on this role. The ideal candidate possesses the following attributes:
- A clinician, for example, a registered nurse or nurse educator
- Interested in managing PD courses such as CARE and EDE
- Would like to develop additional PD opportunities for rural health care professionals
- Interested in part-time work, within a long standing and well-respected NPO
- Available to work evenings and weekends
- A team player, team leader, excelling at working with health professionals in a learning environment
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Ability to work from any location in rural Alberta
- Administrative support
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a thoughtful cover letter pointing out your interest in this type of work, your ideas for future development of health professions continuing education, and your expectations as a member of the RhPAP team to: Collette Featherstone, Executive Assistant at email@example.com
Please note that this position will remain open until a fantastic candidate is found. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for further consideration for an interview will be contacted.