The 12th Annual Endoscopy Skills Day for Practicing Endoscopists and their teams will be held from January 19-21, 2024 at the Rimrock Resort Hotel in Banff.
This course aims to advance the cognitive and technical skills of physicians and nurses who routinely participate in endoscopy procedures. Faculty (gastroenterologists, general surgeons, family physicians, and nurses) use both lectures and small groups sessions to facilitate interactive discussions on topics relevant to gastrointestinal medicine and endoscopy.
For more information or to register, visit the Alberta Society of Endoscopic Practice.
Rural RNs and LPNs: $250 registration bursaries available!
To support registered nurse and licensed practical nurse attendance at the Endoscopy Skills Conference, RhPAP will provide a $250 bursary toward registration costs for the first 20 eligible nurses to apply and provide proof of conference registration before January 7, 2024.
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a registered nurse or licensed practical nurse in good standing with their regulatory college
- Perform a majority of their nursing work in a rural Alberta community outside the defined Census Metropolitan Area (CMA) boundaries of Calgary or Edmonton with a population of fewer than 15,000 people (For more information, visit rhpap.ca/about.)
- Provide proof of registration for and attend the Endoscopy Skills Conference (Register through the Alberta Society of Endoscopic Practice website.)
- Be one of the first 20 eligible nurses to apply before January 7, 2024
- Be willing to share your conference experience with RhPAP for a follow-up story after the conference