RPAP Review delivers news and information about the rural Alberta healthcare scene directly to your inbox.
Each month, learn about the efforts of our partners in rural healthcare to build healthy and sustainable rural Alberta communities.
Subscribers to this month’s RPAP Review are reading the following stories:
- New RPAP Study reveals that rural residency route puts resources in the right places
- Three Hills hosts unique opportunity for rural practitioners to build ER skills
- Infographic: The landscape of healthcare in rural Alberta
- Video: Rural Alberta leaders talk physician appreciation
- Sundre physician recognized for his commitment to resident well-being
- Video: High Level physician says practising in Rural Alberta is “an unbelievable experience”
- In case you missed it: Bow Island makes an impression on future healthcare professionals
- Nov. 28 the deadline to apply for free med school tuition
- “Shift Happens”: The 2015 RPAP Community Conference