Rural Health Professions Action Plan provides a range of information and resources directed to the attraction and retention of health-care providers to rural Alberta communities.
The RhPAP Rural Community Consultants (RCCs) offer continued support to rural community attraction and retention (A&R) committees in local efforts to attract rural health-care providers, and then to retain them once they are working in the community.
RhPAP also works alongside other provincial health-care networks and associations, further enhancing attraction and retention of health-care providers in rural Alberta.
Check out the links below for more details on
- Rural Community Learning Opportunities
- Community Building Workshops
- Rural Community Attraction and Retention Resources
- RhPAP’s Rural Community Attraction and Retention Conference
- Rural Educational Outreach opportunities, including RhPAP Rural High School Skills Days and Post-secondary Skills Weekends