At RhPAP, we value hearing from rural Albertans and the attraction and retention committees with which we are engaged. Over the years, RhPAP has had the privilege of sitting at rural community tables and gaining insight into what communities are most passionate about when it comes to rural health care and service delivery. We have learned a lot from your communities and are always considering how best to effectively share your rural perspective with provincial decision makers.
A Rural VIP
We have developed a provincial platform for rural Alberta community attraction and retention (A&R) committees to provide them with a voice on health-related matters – the Rural Voice Information Panel, or Rural VIP.
Rural VIP is a feedback process carried out through short, regular, online surveys and provincial or regional workshops and conferences several times a year. RhPAP compiles the rural input received and provides a summary back to all respondents. We will share your feedback, ideas, and concerns with relevant provincial decision makers, policy developers, and leaders.
- Rural Voice No 1 Summary: Foundational Survey
- Rural Voice No 2 Summary: Budget 2019
- Rural Voice No 3 Summary: NPs, Midwives, and LPNs
- Rural Voice No 4 Summary: Mental Health
- Rural Voice No 5 Summary: Attraction & Retention
- Rural Voice No 6 Summary: Mobile Health Care
- Rural Voice No 7 Summary: COVID-19
Apply to be a VIP