Continuing Professional Development
RhPAP offers continuing professional development for practising rural Alberta physicians and other health professionals to upgrade existing skills or gain new skills in order to meet the medical needs of their community and surrounding areas.
RhPAP continuing professional development opportunities include:
- The Peter K. Lindsay Enrichment Training Program
- The Financial Incentive for Rural Staff Training (FIRST) Program
- General Emergency Medicine Skills (GEMS) Course
- Comprehensive Approach to Rural Emergencies (CARE) Course
- Emergency Department Echo (EDE) Ultrasound Course