An RhPAP Skills Broker will:
- Review your completed application and confer with applicable individuals as to whether the training will be approved.
- “Broker” the approved training request to a Faculty of Medicine in the province or to another training organization.
- Keep the applicant updated as the training request is being organized.
- Provide a letter of understanding between the RhPAP and the trainee once the training has been organized.
- Organize an honorarium to the trainee and to the preceptor, payable upon the successful completion of the training.
Contact a Skills Broker
The Faculty of Medicine or training organization determines whether it can offer the experience, and if so ensures that a qualified preceptor is available and willing to provide the experience.