RhPAP provides evidence-informed data about what people are thinking about health care in rural Alberta, fueled by the people who live there.
To ensure the opinions of rural Albertans are being heard by key stakeholders, RhPAP has developed the Rural Voice Information Panel, or Rural VIP–a provincial platform for rural Alberta community attraction and retention committee members to have a voice on health-related matters.
The Rural VIP is a regular feedback process carried out through online surveys. Each month, we distribute a survey as well as the summary of the results from the previous survey. The summaries of previous survey results are provided below.
The Voice of Rural Alberta:
- No. 1: Foundational Survey
- No. 2: Budget 2019
- No. 3: LPNs, Midwives, and NPs
- No. 4: Mental Health
- No. 5: Attraction & Retention (A&R) Strategies
- No. 6: Mobile Health Care
- No. 7: COVID-19
- No. 8: Seniors’ Health and Well-being during COVID-19
- No. 9: Health and Wellness
Questions about the Rural Voice Information Panel?
Email us at email@example.com