Rural Community Attraction and Retention Toolkit
The Attraction & Retention (A&R) Toolkit offers support and resources for rural communities involved in the attraction and retention of health-care providers to their geographical areas.
The five modules of this toolkit focus on the main areas of rural community attraction and retention committee involvement. Each module includes hands-on, practical strategies and tools that have been shown to be successful in attraction and retention of health-care providers at the rural community level. The modules found in this toolkit include the following:
- The Rural Alberta Context
- Attraction and Retention Committees
- Attracting Health Professionals to Rural Communities and Regions
- Attracting High School & Health Science Students to Rural Communities and Rural Practice
- Settling In and Retention