By using this website, you understand and agree that:
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
This website, and information on it, are provided “as is” without warranties or conditions of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties and conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or other violation of rights. The Alberta Rural Physicians Action Plan, operating as Alberta’s Rural Health Professions Action Plan (RhPAP) makes no warranties regarding the use, accuracy, timelines, applicability, performance, security, availability or reliability of this website. Any material or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of Services is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data. RhPAP will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages arising from the use of, or the inability to use, this website.
Links to other websites
Links to other websites are provided solely for your convenience. RhPAP does not control, endorse, or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy and timeliness of other websites, and is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites.
All trademarks used or displayed on this website are registered or unregistered trademarks or official marks of RhPAP. Trademarks and official marks may not be used without the express written permission of RhPAP.
Copyright in and to this website (and materials on it) are owned by RhPAP or its licensors and protected by the Copyright Act (Canada) and other applicable laws.
Unless indicated otherwise, this website (and materials on it) may be copied and distributed for non-commercial use without charge or further permission from RhPAP. We only ask the following conditions be met:
- the materials are not modified
- users exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the materials
- RhPAP be identified as the source of the materials
- the reproduction is not represented as an official version of the materials reproduced, nor as having been made in affiliation with or with the endorsement of RhPAP
This website (and materials on it) may not be copied or distributed for commercial purposes without prior written permission from the RhPAP Director of Marketing and Communications.
For permission to reproduce material, trademarks or official marks on the RhPAP web pages, contact:
RhPAP Director of Marketing and Communications
Rural Health Professions Action Plan
Suite 416, 9707-110 Street NW
Ledgeview Business Centre
T5K 2L9 Canada
Consider adding some or all of the following:
You are prohibited from using this website or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, “Transmit”) any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content; (h) to Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of this Website, other computers, websites, hardware or telecommunications equipment; (i) to interfere with or disrupt this website or RhPAP’s servers, or networks (k) to download any file that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained in such manner; (l) to restrict or inhibit any other user from using this website; (m) to collect or track the personal information of others; (l) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (n) for any obscene or immoral purpose; (o) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of this website; (p) to impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent another person or entity; or (q) to forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through this website or to manipulate your presence on this website. We reserve the right to terminate your use of this website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
You will not:
- Disrupt, interfere with or restrict the use of this website by other users including, without limitation, denial of service attacks, mail-bombing, flooding or other deliberate attempts to overload this website;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of this website or to attempt to circumvent or hack any user authentication or security controls in respect of this website;
- Reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer, decompile, copy, duplicate, modify or adapt any code or scripts forming part of this website;
- Attempt to obtain, or assist others in obtaining, access to the functionality of this website;
- Change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse any files or other data contained in this website; or
- Use this website in contravention of any applicable law.