What’s new in this month’s RPAP Review?
- David Kay says rural healthcare reform requires courage of conviction
- The 2013-14 KPIs are out, and they tell the RPAP story
- Dr. Beren Hollins of Vegreville says Alberta is “everything we’ve been looking for”.
- Videographer Lucas Warren accompanied Lethbridge high school students to the Health Career Expo
- Curious about Continuing Professional Development? Check out CURIOS
- and more!
RPAP Review delivers news and information on our efforts to support physician attraction, retenttion and education in rural Alberta directly to your inbox.